Requirements: [ Must include Excel File/s]
•Upload the Excel file/s you used to prepare the paper
• Your objective is to outperform S&P 500. Draft a report that outlines the performance of your portfolio to that of S&P 500 for the period ending on August 06, 2021 (or close to it)
[Note: I did NOT outperform the S&P 500]
*Length Guideline: three double-spaced pages, plus a page citing your references and few pages for appendix *
Source Material – Feel free to use sources of your own choosing to supplement your article.
•Include in your paper a brief outline of the performance of your portfolio against S&P 500.
•Compare your performance on raw return as well as on risk adjusted basis, such as: Sharpe Ratio, Treynor Ratio, and Jensen’s Alpha. To do this, you must start with the daily value of your portfolio as well as that of S&P 500. Compute the daily return of your portfolio as well as that of S&P 500, **run a regression**, and take note of the alpha and the beta of the portfolio returns.
(You can include the two graphs and the regression output in the body of the paper.)
**Body of the paper: Write your paper in a simple narrative format while addressing the following points:**
1) How many transactions did you place?
How did your portfolio perform against S&P 500?
What do you think led to your portfolio under/over-performing the benchmark?
What instruments did you trade, and can you mention market events that contributed to how your portfolio performed? [note: I based my market events impacted by COVID-19] It doesn’t have to be transaction by transaction analysis; overview of your trading and mention of major events would suffice.
What lessons did you learn while managing your portfolio and what would you do differently? [ to NOT invest into “Meme-Stocks” and take stock-trading seriously by investing into better stocks- feel free to add your opinion]
2) Additional points:
– Calculate the daily and annualized return and risk of your portfolio as well as that of the benchmark (S&P 500).– (or close to it at least)
– Plot daily market value of your portfolio for the trading period. (anything *Close* will suffice)
– Plot a graph that compares the cumulative return of your portfolio to that of the benchmark.
– Evaluate the performance of your portfolio to that of the benchmark using different performance evaluation metrics, such as: Sharpe ratio, Treynor ratio and Jensen’s alpha.
– When you use different performance metrics to evaluate the performance of your portfolio, take time to explain what those metrics mean how they could be interpreted. Make sure to cite sources (if need be)
To Writer: Please let me know if you need any more additional sources or materials! — I can provide them to you instantaneously. Also, numbers don’t have to be precisely accurate but close-to-accurate.
Attached is the following:
– Examples of the stock market investments – Performance Evaluations
– CSV. (Excel-files) are my personal stock market trades/performance
– Summary of my stock investment & S&P 500 vs My performance is my performance as well
Any Questions, I respond within the hour!
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.