1. Select an audit case that you prefer.
2. Research the situation using internet resources like the SEC or PCAOB enforcement actions web pages. The listed cases will also have newspaper and journal articles available.
3. Describe the AUDITOR ethical situation you find. Keep in mind that many/most of these cases also have an ethical component related to the client’s managers. The paper is to focus on the auditor ethics. Of course, you may need a brief explanation of what management did that created an ethical dilemma for an auditor. For example, management created a cookie jar reserve. The purposely non-GAAP financial statement in itself is an ethical problem on the part of the client. Certainly management’s improper action is to be discussed briefly. The paper’s main focus should be on what the auditors did about that cookie jar.
4. Research the Audit Standards that pertain to the situation. There may be several that apply.
Write up which standards apply and explain why they are appropriate to the situation.
5. Describe how the auditor did or did not follow the applicable standards.
6. Discuss any consequences the auditor experienced as a result of any ethics lapse.
7. Explain what an auditor should have done and how this might apply to you in the future as an audit professional.
8. Your paper should be 3 – 5 double spaced pages. Use APA formatting and cite at least 2 sources.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.