Please see attached Documents
Using the topic selected, the following will be prepared and submitted:
Students will write a paper describing the biochemical disorder This topic/paper should be unique to this class and cannot be one that was used for any other class.
• Paper must be a minimum of 1250 -1750 (5 – 7 pages) words of text content
o Paper may include figures/pictures/diagrams but must still include a minimum of 1250 – 1750 words of text.
• Paper will be double-spaced and 12 pt. font.
o No more than one line may be skipped between paragraphs.
o Standard (1 inch) margins must be used.
• Use the APA format guide for overall paper format
• Paper will include a reference section – in addition to the full pages of text.
o A minimum of four references must be used.
o At least two references must be from a peer-reviewed journal.
o References/citations must follow APA citation style—You may refer to https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
o Do NOT use Wikipedia as a direct resource
• Paper should be well written and should demonstrate your ability to write, not just consist of pieces copied and pasted from sources. Material directly used from sources must be appropriately cited.
• Paper should not have grammatical or typographical errors.
• Failure to follow the format described above will result in a deduction of points.
• Paper will be submitted through a Turnitin link. This link will compare your paper to other student papers as well as internet reference sources. It will generate an originality report which will show the percent of material from other sources.
• You may submit multiple revisions until the due date.
• The paper will be graded based upon the following criteria:
Originality report must show
there is less than 20% directly from
Direct material must be properly
cited both within the paper and
in the reference section
There must be a minimum of 4
references and at least 2 must come
from a peer-reviewed journal
Grammar and writing 20
Total points 100
Some sources to find reference material:
• Google Scholar
• PubMed PMC at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.