The objective of this paper is to compile and outline a business plan on the basis of the business concept presented in the attached file:
This is an existing company, but the exercise is to create a business plan based on their real information using the following outline.
1. Executive Summary
* Brief description of the business idea and the planned company.
* Company goals and visions
* What exactly is the opportunity and the strategy?
* What is the target market? Who are the potential customers?
* What is the decisive advantage?
* Some figures on profitability
* The offer to the investors.
2. The industry or sector
* Overview in figures.
* The own company, the concept.
* The product or service.
* The entry and growth opportunity.
3. Market, Industry, and competition
* Customer profiles.
* How big is the market, where are the trends?
* What is the targeted revenue or market share?
4. Marketing Plan
* Overall Strategy (product policy)
* Communication policy
* Market entry / Distribution Strategy.
5. Financial Plan
* Personnel planning
* Gross and net margins.
* Profitability and durability.
* Fixed and variable costs.
* months to breakeven.
* months until positive cash flow.
* return on investments
6. Product design and technical development
A- Development stage and remaining task.
B- Difficulties and risks.
C- Product improvements and further developments.
E- Property Rights.
* Production cycles.
* Geographic Organization.
* Strategy and plans.
* Legal aspects.
8. The Management Team
B- Key people.
10. Critical risks, issues and assumptions
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.