Steps to Complete the Task:
1. Fill in the reading chart template by correctly identifying the different parts of the article. A reading chart template has been provided for your use on Canvas.
2. In the chart, paraphrase the author’s thesis and main ideas, starting with a signal phrase.
The thesis should cover all of the author’s the main ideas. It should be written as a complete sentence.
The author’s main ideas are more specific than the thesis. The reading chart template may have spaces for more main ideas than the article actually has, so that you have to decide for yourself how many ideas are present. All main ideas should be written as complete sentences.
3. List all of the supporting details in the box under the main idea they support. These can bephrases or complete sentences. You may use paraphrases or quotes for supporting details.
4. If you use direct quotes, then do not forget quotation marks. All main ideas and supportingdetails within your chart should include in-text citations with page numbers.
5. Include a Works Cited page at the end.
Grading Criteria & Important Notes:
1. Project 2 is worth 20% of your final course grade.
2. A sample chart from a different essay and grading rubrics are available on
3. If you complete all parts of the writing process on time, you will have the opportunity to complete an optional revision after your final draft of Project 2 is graded.
4. English 95 students must work at the English 95 level
Typed and addresses the prompt, using the provided chart template
Accurately paraphrases the author’s thesis and main ideas
Uses a variety of complete sentences for the thesis and main ideas
Includes the supporting details for main ideas in a bulleted list
MLA visual format for the heading, header,
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.