* The assignment is to research a question and create a physical poster to answer the question *
Research Question: You are arepresentative of a medical association at your college. You have been asked to make a presentation to your colleges board of trustees regarding recent changes in tuition at public colleges and universities. You decide to focus on the question, ” Have recent tuition increases at public colleges and universities been larger than in previous years? ”
I am asking that you provide the answer to the research question (must be 1-2 paragraphs typed) that I can print the page with the answer on it and I can create the poster myself by printing out the typed answer to the question. Must also include a graph on a seperate sheet of paper that represents the research question as well. This is for a math literacy course so the answer to the question and graph need to contain quantitative information that supports reasoning and a thoughtout out process that includes mutiple aspects when answering the question.
General Description of the assessment
* Poster must contain a graph, which supports the answer to the question
*Poster contains a typed answer to the question (at least 1-2 paragraphs)
* Must include at least 3-4 scholarly sources that are cited in the text of the poster
Organization of the poster
* Title must be informative
* Main point must stand out
*The order of the material is easy to follow and makes sense
* Text is typed and graphics are easy to read
* All sources used must be cited on the poster
Completely Answer the Question
* Answer to the question is clear
* Approriate and Accurate quantitative information supports the answer
* Reasoning is explained, makes sense and is adequate to support the answer
* Answer shows that the student thought about multiple aspects of the question
* Sources are releviant and reliable. Data sources must be as current as possible so that your argument is not based off of out of date information
* A graph is created by the student. Technology such as Excel is used to create the graph.
* The type of graph is appropriate for the data and the purpose
*Graph supports the answer and makes sense as part of the answer
* Graph must contain all necessary elements (title, axis labels, scales or legend, sources ect.)
* Sources for the data used to create the graph should be cited under the graph
* Uses current grammer, punctuation and spelling
* APA professional writing format is used with in text citation
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.