1) You are to choose a geographic location within a 100 mile radius of where you physically reside.
2) You are to write your paper on the topic of a racial or ethnic group association with that particular geographic location.
3) You are to tell me which particular group had the connection to the development, growth, evolution (direction of growth) of that particular geographic location.
4) Then you are to tell me how that group influenced the area: any particular type of architecture associated with that group that is still in evidence in the area, types of ethnic group foods that are still eaten in that area (Lancaster Co., PA; Amish, Whoopie Pie), churches in that area that have racial or ethnic association (Galveston, TX; Jews, earliest American synogogues).
You can mention foods, language, the arts, architecture, educational instruction methods, clothing, religion, or other aspects of racial or ethnic group culture that influenced an area.
5) You are welcome to choose your own hometown, and a racial or ethnic group that has influenced the growth, development, evolution of your hometown.
6) If you self-identify as part of any particular racial or ethnic group (say you choose Boston, and you are of Irish heritage in Boston), then you can describe the contributions of your own ancestors to the geographic location . You would need to be very specific with regard to particular contributions in this case. For instance, if Grandfather helped to build the Volga German Catholic church in Victoria, Kansas, then you need to tell me the name of the church: St. Fidelis.
7) If you have any questions, please contact me directly by phone or email.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.