Compose a focused paper that explains and describes your healthcare issue/topic from the scientific and mathematical/analytical perspectives of inquiry. (You will cover two perspectives in one paper.)
Address your general topic by forming and answering two levels of research questions for each inquiry.
Choose a “Level 1 Research Question/Writing Prompt” from both of the lists below to answer in the paper.
Compose a “Level 2 Research Question/Writing Prompt” for each kind of inquiry that provides detail, specificity, and focus to your inquiry, research, and writing.
State your research questions in the introduction of your paper.
Answer each research question and support your assertions with evidence (research) to form the body of your paper.
In the conclusion of the paper, briefly review the issues, research questions, answers, and insights.
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
SCIENTIFIC Perspective of Inquiry
· What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues?
· Which body systems are affected?
· What happens at the cellular or genetic level?
· Which chemical or biological issues are most important?
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of Inquiry
· What are the economic issues involved?
· Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue?
· What are the statistical facts related to the issue?
Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding?
Your paper must be five pages in length and reference four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed resources. Be sure to follow current APA Style (e.g., spacing, font, headers, titles, abstracts, page numbering).
Level 2 questions for your written assignment. Please choose 2 of these. Use your topic and the things you have read about in your sources to help finish these sentences. Let me know if you have any questions.
· How did…occur?
· Why does…occur?
· What are the reasons for…?
· What are types of…?
· How does…function?
· How does the process occur?
· What are my own examples of…?
· What causes …to occur?
· What results when…occurs?
· What is the relationship between…and…?
· How is…similar to/different from…?
· How does… affect or apply to…?
· What does…mean?
· What conclusions can be drawn from…information?
· What is (are) the problem(s), conflict(s), issue(s)?
· What are possible solutions/resolutions to these problems, conflicts, issues?
· What is the main argument or thesis of an author?
· How is this argument developed?
· What evidence, proof, support is offered?
· What are other theories, arguments from other authors?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.