Answer the following questions based off the attached case study:
A. based on the interviews and the data in the case, estimate the following:
1. The cost of processing cartons throughout the facilit
2. The cost ofentering electronics and manual customer orders
3.The cost of shipping cartons on comercial carriers
4. The cost per hour of desktop deliveries
B. Using this capacity cost rate infromation, caluculate the cost and profitabilitiy of the five orders in exhibit 6-10. What explains the variationin profitability across the fiver orders.
C. On the basis of your analysis, which acitions shoudJohn Malone take to improve Midwest’s profitiability? Include sugggestions for managing customers profitibility.
D. Suppose that currently, Midwest processes 40,000 manual orders per year , with a total of 200,000 line items entered and 30,000 electronix orders.
1. How much unused practical capacity does the company have?
2. If the company’s efforts to encourage customers who worder manually to change to electronic ordering results in 20,000 manual orders per year (100,000 line items entered) and 50,000 electronic orders, how many orders entery operations to the number of eompoyees, what will be the cost savings from the changes?
3. Returning to the original information in part d, if the company’s process improvement efforts result in 20% reduction in time to perform each of the three order entery activities, how manyorders etery operations will the company require? if order entery resources costs can be reduced in proportio to the number of employees, what will be the closest savings from the process improvoements?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.