This is the rough draft of my Critical Response Essay in which I stated my critical response to The Audacity of Voice by Roxanne Gay library essays. (attached for reference)
Assignment: Complete and revise my draft and turn in final essay.
Instructions: As you are writing this essay, incorporate your instructor’s feedback from your Week 3 draft, (uploaded for your reference) Ashford Writing Center feedback (uploaded for your reference), applicable peer reviews, and other activities completed throughout this course. Expand upon the prewriting done in the discussion forum for the past five weeks to provide specific details about the reading you selected, the topic that it explores, and your critical response to that topic.
In your paper,
Build on your Outline and Rough Draft by responding to the main points of your selected essay with a clear argument. Revise and edit previous work, incorporating instructor feedback from previous submissions in the course. Support your response with examples from the selected essay, and include at least one quote and one paraphrase (a total of two citations) in APA format. State specific details about the essay you selected, the topic that it explores, and your critical response to that topic. Produce academic argumentative writing using appropriate tone, style, and citation format as well as correct grammar, spelling, and sentence mechanics. Include the structural components of academic writing: an introduction with a thesis, support paragraphs, and a conclusion.
The Final Critical Response Essay
· Must be 4-5 properly-formatted pages or 1,000-1,250 words/5 paragraphs (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of Critical Essay Outline (in bold) – The Audacity of Voice by Roxanne Gay
o Your First and Last Name
o Ashford University
o Course Code: ENG 121: English Composition I
o Instructor’s name- Aimee Ford
o Due Date – February 15, 2021
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include a clear thesis statement. For more information about writing thesis statements, visit the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.) and review Chapters 4 and 5 of Essentials of College Writing.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least 1 credible source in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Please let me know if I can help to answer any questions.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.