Read the following research articles attached. Then answer the following sections questions for EACH research article. This can be done in detailed point-form if you wish.
Organized the assignment by research article with sections/questions. To make it easier to follow and read.
Should be in APA 7th Edition format (in-text citations and references).
Research article one: Avoidance of Intimacy: An Attachment Perspective – Kim Bartholomew (Standford University).
Research article two: Individual Differences in Infant Responses to Brief, Everyday Separations as Related to Other Infant and Maternal Behaviors – DONELDA J. STAYTON ANDMARY D. SALTER AINSWORTH (Johns Hopkins University)
Section 1: What you should know after reading the research articles:
1. What is the question(s) being asked by the researchers? – hypotheses, research questions. (if there’s more then one hypotheses and research questions, state them all).
2. How does the research ‘handle’ the theory in which it is based? (what specific elements of the theory are being examined – e.g., guided participation or pretense (play) proposed by Vygotsky)
3. What methodology and method(s) are being used by the researchers? (is the research qualitative/quantitative, longitudinal/cross-sectional, quasi-experimental/etc.)
4. Who (& sometimes, what) are being studied? (Be able to describe the characteristics of the sample, like age of participants, how many in study, how was the sample recruited, etc.)
5. How was the information gathered analyzed? (what statistical or qualitative methods were used – regression, t-test, ANOVA, Chi-square, phenomenological approach, etc.) What were the dependent/independent variables of the study?
6. What were the key findings/results? (Explain in detail).
7. What is the take home message of the study? Explain in detail).
Section 2: Connecting the Research with Theory
1. How does the findings of the research process inform (agree with/challenge) theory? (Explain in detail).
2. What are the real-world applications of this knowledge? (Explain in detail).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.