The writer is required to submit a summary for the attached research paper “A research on the measurement of quality costs in the Turkish food manufacturing industry”
• An acceptable level of Similarity is 5%
• The summary should discuss Problem statement, objectives, methodology, statistical Analysis and Results (If Any), conclusions, research gaps.
• Attached the research paper summary report instructions
· Your summary of the paper should include the following sections:
1. A cover page including the paper title, team members’ names and any other details you like to present. (Maximum one page).
2. Problem Statement (half page maximum): written by you not “copy-paste” from the abstract.
3. Objectives (half page maximum): rephrased and written by you not “copy-paste” from the article.
4. Methodology (half page maximum): summarized in your language.
5. Statistical Analysis and Results (If Any) (1-2 pages): this is a very important part. You should put the main results without any copying or paste to tables or figures.
6. Conclusions (half page maximum): you should write what you conclude from this article.
7. Research gap (half page maximum)::in your opinion, how can this research be extended further for future studies?
· Use times new roman, 12 points font, bold titles and 1.5 spacing.
· Totally, your summary report should be within 7-9 pages.No more pages are allowed.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.