Topic is: HOME
questions to ask the people you are interviewing:
1. what comes to mind when you think of the word home, and what makes you think that.
2. what do u think makes up a home, is it the people in it, the setting…?
3. where is a home, is it specifically where u live?
4. what does your ideal home look like?
5. what makes a person feel “at home”?
Paragraph I – Introduction – Definition – (5-6 sentences)
• Present a dictionary definition in a direct quote with a page citation
• State the dictionary
• Generally, present the topic
• End with a Thesis Statement
• 3rd person
Paragraph II – Survey – (5-10 sentences – approximately)
• Create a brief survey of 3-5 questions
• Blank survey must be submitted with the completed assignment
• Interview 5-6 people. Examples: friends, parents, siblings, neighbors, etc.
• Write down or record their responses. This will help you organize the
• Present 2-3 of the more interesting responses.
• May use 1st person
• When writing the paragraph, use some of the direct quotes/responses from
your surveys. These responses should be varied and reflect the point of
view of the speaker.
• Indicate who said which quote. Examples: My mother said, “XXXXX” or my
sister stated, “XXXXX” NO NAMES ARE NECESSARY
• Please present age/gender/marital status. Indicate maritalstatus for people
18 years old or older
• DO NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE under 12 years old– female/13 years old –
Paragraph III – Analysis – (5-8 sentences approximately)
• Break responses into groups
• Groups can be formed by age, occupation, gender, married, single, etc.
• Analyze how these groups responded
• In which ways were they the same? Different?
• 3rd person
Paragraph IV – Personal Response – (5-8 sentences – approximately)
• State your opinion of the topic
• Which group/individual best defines the topic. Why?
• Which group/individual is the closest to your definition? Why?
Paragraph V – Conclusion – (3-4 sentences)
• Restate thesis
• Recap main points
• Concluding sentence
• 3rd person
• No new material in the conclusion
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.