1. The “ARTS & CULTURE CENTRE” project is a non-profit project supported by the Canadian government to support the New Down Company of Nove Scotia Province, which upgrades the convert on Cape Breton island into a creative cultural exchange center;
Reference website: http://www.theconvent.ca
2. Conduct a strategic analysis of external factors for this cultural innovation center, including 1) Macro environment analysis (PEST analysis);
2) Intermediate environment analysis (Analysis of Driving factors for Creative Industry, Analysis of key factors for Creative Industry, Analysis of Creative Industry opportunities and threats, Analysis of Creative Industry life cycle, Analysis of Creative Industry development factors, Creative Industry structure evolution prediction, Creative Industry competition structure, Creative Industrial characteristics evaluation);
3) Micro-environment analysis (Analysis of Potential Entrant, Analysis of existing alternatives, Porter model analysis, Analysis of residents’ demand development, Supplier supply capacity analysis, Competitiveness analysis of competitors)；
Combined with the current COVID-19 pandemic, use the above tools to conduct a comprehensive external environmental analysis of the “ARTS & CULTURE CENTRE” project, the representative of Cape Breton island’s creative and cultural industries.
3. 0% plagiarism
4. 25 references, using references within 5 years, including 10 journals;
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.