1. Develop a professional paper, free from spelling or grammatical errors utilizing APA
2. A minimum of five professional references should be used and are from current
primary and professional sources.
3. Include a synopsis or overview of the case facts. Analyze the case by identifying
what went right and wrong in the case, from both the plaintiff and defendant
4. Discuss whether the provider practiced within the professional and individual scope
of practice for his/her role in that setting. Substantiate your position with an
appropriately cited source(s).
5. Discuss your analysis of the outcome of the case. Do you agree with the
outcome (settlement, jury award, etc.)? Why or why not?
6. Provide an in-depth reflection on your personal beliefs based on this case that will
impact you as you enter APRN practice & include the importance of this assignment
to your personal growth as an APRN.
7. Identify general recommendations for avoiding negligence and malpractice.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.