This is only the introduction of the for now.
(2 pages: 50+25+25=100 points)
This section should be divided into three parts. The first part should be labeled as (a) Objective and Rationale (1 page: 50 points). In the first part you should introduce the topic, in brief outline the statement of the problem, and specify in succinct description, the reasons that have prompted you to undertake this project. This section should also include whether nomothetic or ideographic approach will be taken for the research frame work and its justification. The second part should be labeled as (b) Data Trend (1/2 page: 25 points). In the second part highlight the importance of the research issue by showing the historical and socio-spatial variation of the research issue in quantitative and qualitative terms. And the third part should be labeled as (c) Scope (1/2 page: 25 points). In the third part, provide a very concrete justification of your research in relation to scientific, methodological, social, and institutional benefits.
1. The final product must be typed, double spaced, with one inch margins on each side.
2. There should be a cover page giving the main title of the project printed in bold using capital letters on the top part of the page and centered. The cover page must also include name of the student starting with last name first (in alphabetical order), name of the course, course number and section, and the date when the paper is due which should include semester, day, month and year. This set of information should come in the middle of the page, bold, centered and single spaced
3. The paper used must be white and letter size (8 & 1/2″ by 11″).
4. The end product must be typed on the computer and laser printed accessing University facilities using Word Perfect or Microsoft Word with font type, Times New Roman: 12 points
5. In preparing the paper you are required to review various other research works outside your text to recognize those whose ideas you share or who share your ideas. The minimum acceptable number of references is 15. To understand appropriate rules of citation and references follow the American Sociological Association (ASA) Style Guide or the American Psychological Association (APA) format. For further assistance, consult with your instructor. References from popular magazines, newspapers, and course texts will not be accepted.
6. The last page should give full details of the citations under the heading REFERENCES.
7. Careful attention must be paid to content, grammar, spelling, organization (logical structure and arguments), and aesthetics (neatness).
8. Do not hand in any assignment in a plastic cover sheet. All the assignments must be handed in stapled vertically on the left top corner of the paper without touching the text. The violation of any guidelines will incur a penalty at your instructor’s discretion.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.