Ok, this is the second half of your project. With the species you have selected, I want you to create a timeline that lists your species as the middle, with 3 prior species, and 3 post-species. In total, on your timeline, you will have 7 species listed.
For each species, I want the time frame, and the important things about them. This might be the tools they use, or the anatomy, or the cultural aspects.
*Your timeline does not have to be in order-sort of. You can select 6 species that show the developmental traits of your species. You could select 6 species that are right in line chronologically, that would be fine also.
What is required?
1. 6 additional species that relate to the first one you selected.
3. An image of your species-and maybe others that highlight certain aspects.
4. Geographic locations of these species.
5. Time frame for your species. (remember these are ranges-so they might overlap).
6. A short paragraph on each of these species, with what you feel is the most important bits about them (you might focus on the environment in which they live, or the technology -or lack thereof- that they have, or whatever you feel is important about these little guys). Remember-relate the choice to your species (similar tooth development and brain capacity, etc).
7. You do not have to have a ton of information, because you will be answering the questions on your species in the second half of the project.
8. Be creative! You’ve been doing these darn timelines forever-jazz it up, make it engaging. If that isn’t your thing, use creative fonts (I am the least creative person-so don’t worry-just have some fun with it).
You may submit this in a variety of formats: In other words, you can put this into a short film, or its a lovely powerpoint, or its a top ten (7?) video…go for it! Or, you can keep up the tradition! I leave that up to you, as long as all of my points are there!!
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.