The paper must have at least 4 academic sources in total, a minimum of one being from a theological or faith integration source. These sources would not include the textbook, Bible, and/or DSM-5, although these should be cited.
Biopsychosocial Perspectives ( 2 pages)
● How the mental disorder is diagnosed. What symptoms must be present? Note: if the diagnosis has more than 6 symptoms, report only 6 symptoms. Be sure to include other criteria for diagnosis.
● What are the biological, psychological, and sociocultural causes of the disorder?
● Briefly describe treatment for this problem from a biopsychosocial perspective, including medications and therapeutic interventions.
Christian Perspectives (2 pages)
● What sins does a Christian perspective recognize with this disorder? Paraphrase (do NOT quote) 2-3 Scripture verses that are relevant. Clarify whether these are sins of commission and/or omission. Note: it may be quite helpful to provide a definition of sin.
● What are the theological and spiritual causes that lead to these behaviors, such as original sin, moral vs. natural evil, systemic evil vs. individual sin?
● What “treatments” are present in Christian tradition for this problem? What might a pastor/priest recommend that a psychologist might not?
Implications for Stigma ( 2 pages)
● Discuss concerns regarding biopsychosocial perspectives and how they may impact stigma towards mental illness. Be sure to use research in your analysis.
● Discuss concerns regarding Christian perspectives and how they may impact stigma towards mental illness.
● Present an integrated, biopsychosocial-spiritual perspective on this problem. Discuss how this integrated perspective might impact stigma towards mental illness.
Example (Simplistic) Thesis Statement:
ADHD has been recognized as a mental disorder with biological, psychological, and sociocultural causes, but the behaviors associated with it, including procrastination and laziness, have long been seen as sinful. This paper aims to bring together research findings regarding the causes and treatment for ADHD with Christian perspectives on sin by proposing an integrative model and discusses implications for stigma towards those with mental illness.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.