FOR EACH ANSWER YOU MUST CITE THE READINGS USING SPECIFIC PAGE NUMBERS TO INDICATE WHERE YOU GOT THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR ANSWER. FOR EXAMPLE: (Bower 2018, p. 123) or (Morone & Kersh 2018, p. 299)
Use the assigned readings to briefly answer these questions, but answer the questions using your own words (paraphrase). Upload you answers to Canvas using a .txt file or .doc file or a .pdf file.
1. Describe the separation of powers in the United States
2. What are the limits in the number of terms that a Nevada governor, state senator, state assembly member, and state judge can serve?
3. What is judicial review and which court case established judicial review?
4. U.S. policymaking may be described in terms of 5 stages. List these 5 stages in order.
5. Describe what federalism is.
6. List and describe 3 main types of direct democracy tools available to voters in Nevada
7. Briefly describe why Nevada was once called the Mississippi of the West.
8. Describe what the electoral college is and how it relates to how we elect a president.
9. What are the 5 rights protected by the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution? Which of these rights are considered a “preferred” right by the US Supreme Court?
10. Briefly describe how state judges are elected in Nevada.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.