You must describe in detail, five of the songs performed, with a paragraph of around 150 words for each song. This can include describing the general character of each song (melody, rhythm, tempo, texture, emotional content, etc., in your own words as it seems appropriate), and most importantly, how the song unfolds from beginning to end – this can include notable moments or shifts in mood and character, and interesting musical exchanges and dialogues between musicians
Date and venue of the performance.
• Names of performers (the name of the band and/or the names of individual performers for small ensembles)
• Ensemble type and/or instruments being played (list each instrument for small ensembles of 6 musicians or less)
• Briefly describe the ambiance and/or decor of the venue.
• Briefly describe the audience.
• Identify the style of popular music performed.
• Identify the titles of the pieces/songs that you discuss (including composer’s names only if possible/relevant).
Describe in detail, five of the songs/pieces performed, with a paragraph of around 150 words for each song. This is the most important part of your concert report, and it should comprise at least 750 words. Be specific as possible, utilizing vocabulary and musical terms from the course if possible. Make observations on:
• the general character of each song – melody, rhythm, texture, and timbre (melody, rhythm, tempo, texture, emotional content, etc., in your own words as it seems appropriate).
• how the song/piece unfolds from beginning to end – this can include notable moments or shifts in mood and character, and interesting musical exchanges and dialogues between musicians.
• In conclusion, sum up your experience. Did the music communicate to you on a deeper emotional or psychological level? Why, or why not? Was there a particular performer (or performers) who you really connected with – why? Did the information you learned in class impact your experience?
my essay will be graded based on depth of analysis, the degree to which you address all of the bullet points above, the use of detailed descriptions, and on spelling and grammar. One of the course learning outcomes is to become an “ active” listener, so your observations should reflect a developing awareness of this skill. If you quote or paraphrase an author, website, or other sources, you must cite your references using parenthetical citations (author last name, page number) or footnotes.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.