You need to have the latest version of R Studio and be proficient with R code.
Following are the instructions for submission of the semester wide project in the form of a report:
Single spaced, font size 12 and Times New Roman. Report must be a minimum of five pages with no maximum page limits.
1. Page 1 must include your name(s), name of course, semester and name of university. (I’ll take care of this)
2. Introduction and background of problem, source(s) of data set(s), how you collected the data, description of data set(s) and description of variables used to answer the problem statement. You may create a table with variable names and their description or include the variable names and description as bullet points. You are also expected to use some theoretical background or information systems research theory for the research questions (although not required but recommended). (minimum 1 page, no maximum limit).
3. Description of technique applied to the data set(s) to answer the questions / problems. You may use any of the technique(s) we covered in the class or may also use a data analytic technique(s) from outside the syllabus as long as you have proper understanding of the technique and can justify its usage to solving the problem (minimum 1 page, no maximum limit).
Techniques that can be used:
linear regression, logistic regression, k-means clustering, association rule mining, Naïve Bayes classification and classification tree.
4. Results and interpretation of results. You must include some graphs, figures, R outputs here. You are not required to include detailed R code in this section. You are expected to explain your results (whether they support the research question(s) or not), based on the chosen theory/theories. (minimum 1/2 page, no maximum limit).
5. Any limitations, challenges and summary of your work (minimum 1/2 page, no maximum limit).
6. Appendix (optional). You may include the detailed R code here, although not required (no page limit).
7. References including the web links, textbooks, articles, etc. you have used to carry out this project (no page limit).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.