The thesis for this paper was already written & approved by the professor.
Thesis: In this paper I will argue that social, political, and cultural dynamics played a role in the story “Terrorize Me” by Christine Timm.
* The paper is a literary analysis on this poem “Terrorize Me” by Christine Timm, you can only use two CITED/CREDIBLE sources from external sources online like articles, journals etc.
Essays without accurate parenthetical citations will not receive a passing grade.
Writing and Literature
Format: Your paper should discuss one or more of the texts we have read this session. In addition, your essay should refer to (include information from) at least ONE but no more than three outside texts. The researched reference may be a book, a journal article, or an internet article. Your paper should focus on the details of the text you are analyzing. Do not include your own personal experience.
Length: 6 pages – The required length does NOT include the cover page but does include the works cited page. This means that you should submit at least 5 full pages of writing.
Topic: Literary and Historical Context Analysis on “Terrorize Me” by Christine Timm
5. Literary and Historical Context Analysis: Literary works not only tell a story but often reflect the social, political, and cultural dynamics of the time when the work was composed. Choose ONE of the texts we have read this semester. Find out the year when this text was written. What was going in the author’s environment where s/he lived? What was going on in the world? How do you think these dynamics influenced the text? How are these dynamics reflected in the text? How does your research enhance your understanding of the text? This is not simply a report of facts and details. The bulk of your paper should be an analysis of the text. Your analysis should be informed by your researched details. Use at least two outside references to inform your discussion.
Grade: The Final Paper grade is based on the following points:
1. logical organization
2. analysis that doesn’t merely present details of the text or summary but draws a conclusion based on the details – address HOW and WHY questions!
3. effective use of valid, scholarly researched material
4. accurate grammar and sentence structure
5. focused body paragraphs
6. adherence to MLA essay format protocols
7. adherence to MLA parenthetical documentation protocols
8. adherence to MLA works cited protocols
WARNING!! Only research papers that show accurate MLA protocols for citing outside sources will be accepted for credit. This includes protocols for parenthetical citation and Works Cited protocols. The exercises you have done and material you have read during the course of this session should help you with these issues. If you need further assistance, you want to contact a college librarian firstname.lastname@example.org
You should also read material in the Westchester Community College Plagiarism Information Site. To get there, click on Course Materials and Resources on the home page. Any incidence of undocumented information from another source will be considered evidence of plagiarism. According to English Department policy, all evidence of plagiarism must be reported to the Division Dean, who will place a note in the student’s academic record. In addition, the student receives F for the paper and F for the course.
To safeguard students against plagiarism, the final paper must be submitted to the Safe Assign software linked to the course website home page. NO FINAL PAPER WILL BE ACCEPTED UNLESS IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO SAFE ASSIGN.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: You want to submit the paper THREE ways:
1. Copy and paste paper in to Final Paper discussion forum.
2. Attach file to Final Paper discussion forum.
3. Submit to Safe Assign.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.