Watch the two clips and answer questions on each
Malls ‘R Us (4:51)
Malls are more than meccas of consumption; they are important cultural spaces. Some even consider them similar to sacred spaces, as discussed in this clip.
1. What similarities do malls have to sacred spaces, like houses of worship?
2. How do malls, much like religious institutions, seem to offer redemption? Sanctuary?
3. Describe the social and cultural roles that malls play in your community.
4. Besides purchasing goods, why else do you think people visit malls?
5. Do you think that malls become communities’ primary cultural spaces?
The Amish And Us (2:57)
The Amish are an American subculture that believes in simplicity, eschewing modern conveniences and wearing simple, dark clothing to avoid differentiating themselves from others. Instead, they use clothing to highlight their bond to each other.
1. How do clothes both create and reflect culture?
2. The Amish clothing demonstrates their commitment to their community. How does your clothing show your commitment to your community?
3. Why do you think tourists are so fascinated by the Amish and their clothing?
4. How do you think mainstream American society would be different if most clothing were simple and unadorned?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.