As you have learned throughout this course, brain-based learning is a comprehensive approach to teaching and learning that can be applied to various fields. Brain-based learning seeks to enhance individuals’ learning experiences by drawing on the most current brain research and how the brain is best stimulated for learning and performance. It is essential to understand how brain-based learning can be used in practice.
Draw on what you learned from Topics 1-6 to create a digital infographic (using a web-based application like Canva, Stencil, or Piktochart) to be shared with other professionals in your field outlining brain-based learning and its applications.
The infographic should include the following:
· A description of brain-based learning in your respective field of study.
· Why brain-based learning matters to your respective field of study.
· At least 2-3 practical brain-based learning strategies or activities that can be applied to your field of study. Be sure to offer specific examples.
· How brain-based learning can be used to affect change at individual, group, or institutional levels in your field of study.
· Minimum of 2-3 methods to overcome challenges with learning common in your field of study by using principles of brain-based learning.
· At least 2-3 specific resources that professionals in your field could utilize to learn more about brain-based learning or how to embed brain-based learning in their teaching or work.
The infographic should be visually appealing with color, graphic elements, and variations in text.
Submit the infographic as a PDF. Support your infographic with in-text citations and a minimum of three scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
1. https://viewer.gcu.edu/BRDGgR – Read Chapters 4 and 8.
1. Read “Brain-Based Strategies for Your Classroom” by Lynch located on the Tech Edvocate website (2019).
2. View “Brain-based Teaching,” by Karow, located on YouTube (2013).
3. Read “8 Ways to Create A Brain-Friendly Classroom,” by Willis, located on the Teach Thought website (2019).
4. Read “9 Ways Neuroscience Has Changed the Classroom,” located on the Teach Thought website (2017).
5. Read “A List of Brain-based Strategies to Create Effective eLearning,” located on the Sh!ft website (2018).
6. Review “102 Brain-Based Learning Resources For, Well, Brain-Based Teaching,” located on the Teach Thought website (2018).
7. Read “Use Brain-Based Curriculum Design to Engage Your Adult Learners,” located on the Tracy Schiffmann Consulting website.
8. Read “Teaching to the Whole Brain,” by McConchie and Jensen, from Educational Leadership (2020).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.