1. For this paper, you will focus on the important aspects of developing and retaining today’s worker (the paper must address both development and retention of today’s worker).
2. You will develop the majority of your paper using research. You may also include information you glean from interviews with individuals involved in this part of Human Resource Management (note: interviews cannot constitute the majority of your paper, you must include information from your research). Naturally, you may also include your opinions on items as well but you must support them with research within the paper.
1. For this paper, you will complete research on various methods companies and/or organizations engage to develop AND retain employees.
a. You must use at least 3 credible research sources. These can include:
ii. scholarly articles,
iv. other scholarly texts
v. NOTE: Wikipedia and similar websites are not examples of scholarly sources and cannot be used for this assignment.
2. This paper is to be a minimum of 4 full pages (excluding the Title Page and Works Cited pages) written in paragraph form (please do not format your paper as “questions and answers),
a. The paper should include a Title page and a Works Cited page.
b. Double spaced, 12 font, 1” margins
c. Please make sure you put your name on the paper, as well.
3. The Works Cited page should include all of the sources you used in your research.
4. The paper and your Works Cited page should use APA or MLA format. \\
5. Use spell check and check your grammar before submitting.
Here are some guiding questions that may get some thoughts flowing (these are just guidance, you do not have to use them):
1. What role does HR play in developing employees? In retaining employees?
2. How does developing employees benefit an organization? How does not developing employees put an organization at risk?
3. What expectations do employees from different generations view development? How do they value staying or leaving a company (retention)?
4. How do companies who have teleworking (remote) employees retain their employees differently than traditional work environments? Consider the same relative to developing employees.
5. Are there any cultural implications of retention? Of developing employees?
6. Training/educating (developing) employees can be costly. What innovative methods are out there in today’s work environment that can save money and still deliver quality information/training?
7. Do retention rates vary industry to industry/geographical region to geographical region, etc? How? What contributes to those variances?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.