Scenario: Now that you have identified an LMS for the organization that you created for the Week 3 assignment (Front-End Needs Analysis), you need to determine several assets that you would include in your courses or training. You will also need to decide if the material will be delivered synchronously, asynchronously, or as a hybrid of the two. Instructions Write a two 2–4-page paper in which you:
1. Determine at least four different learning assets (e.g., lecture, video, discussion, test or quiz, etc.) that can be integrated into the LMS. Note: At least two of the assets that you determine should be interactive.
2. Determine the delivery modality (i.e., synchronously, asynchronously, or as a hybrid) for each asset that you have identified and how the related delivery modality will work the best for your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Create an outline of five curriculum objectives that support your learning assets and provide one sample for each chosen learning asset for the curriculum.
Note: The samples can be short and simple depending on your course topic. The goal is to test whether the assets work functionally in the LMS. The sample file pages are not included in the required assignment page length. Note: You may use assets that you created from other courses (e.g., EDU522, etc.).
4. Specify the key stakeholders who are responsible for managing the assets and what criteria they will use to manage.
5. Analyze how each asset enhances the educational goals of your course and examine the ways in which the LMS supports those goals.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.