1. Point by Point:
Present point from Topic A, and then present point from Topic B. This is repeated for each point.
2. Subject by Subject:
Present all points related to Subject A, and then present all points related to Subject B.
Each paragraph in the essay must use two transitions.
However, nonetheless, therefore, thus, hence, Moreover, consequently, for, example, also, for instance, In addition, nevertheless.
Students must use one of the following introductions in their essay.
1.Quote-be sure to follow the required format
*Remember that the thesis is the last sentence of the intro.
Length and Format:
Your essay must contain an introductory paragraph, two body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. Your introduction should be at least four sentences long; the conclusion should be about four sentences long. Each of the body paragraphs should have six to eight sentences. If students go under these minimum requirement lengths, they cannot receive full credit.
Criteria for Grading:
1. You must have an introduction paragraph that introduces the topic (written in one of the five styles from your notes).
2. You must have a thesis sentence (last sentence in the introduction) that expresses the topic and the main idea of the essay. Students should use notes/guidelines for thesis requirements/format.
3. You must have a concluding paragraph that makes some final comment relating to the topic of your essay, written in one of the four styles from the notes, but does not repeat ideas already expressed, meaning do not summarize points from body paragraphs. In the first sentence of the conclusion, you must rephrase/restate the thesis statement.
4. You must present your two body paragraphs in one of the following organization patterns: either subject-at-a-time or point-at-a-time. Students must see the lecture video, notes, and power point to learn these organization patters.
5. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence, support sentences, and a concluding statement. Remember, there are no transitional statements to link paragraphs. Use the essay format sheet from the previous module for sentence order.
6. Each paragraph should be written in a combination of simple, compound, and complex sentences. *More than one simple sentence per paragraph will result in lowering the overall paper grade one full letter grade. Elevated sentence structure means elevated writing.
7. Your paper should be free from grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
8. Students must use 2 transitions per paragraph (one letter grade down without).
9. Do NOT use the internet to research your paper—this is a NON-research paper. Your paper is based upon your opinions. I want to see your views on the topic, written with elevated sentence structure, elevated word choice, with proper organization, and proper essay format.
MLA Paper Format:
• Your paper must be typed, double-spaced in a standard 12 point font like Times New Roman.
• In your upper left-hand corner of the page, you need the following MLA Heading:
Paper # 2
• Skip one line and center your title for the essay. Do not add in any extra spaced before or after the heading.
• Skip one line, indent one tab or five spaces, and begin your writing.
• All four paragraphs must be indented.
• The entire paper must be left aligned except for the centered title.
• MLA format is mandatory for students to follow.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.