1. Search: visiblebody.com
· Review this website relating to the Urinary System
· Watch the brief videos for each Urinary System Pathology contained within this website.
· You can use this website to create your research paper to complete this assignment.
2. You can also utilize Merrill’s Textbooks Paragraph 18 ( PDF file is added) and any other textbooks to develop and create a research paper to complete this assignment.
3. Type a research paper minimum of three (3) to five (5) pages in length. Your paper must be formatted in single spaced sentences utilizing “MLA format” for “the body of the paper” and “work cited page” for the following content:
· Describe how blood is filtered by the kidneys.
· Describe why kidneys are called a “Retroperitoneal Organs.”
· Describe how blood enters and exits the kidneys in detail.
· Describe the function of the Renal Medulla, Renal Pelvis and Cortex.
· Describe what a Nephron is and it’s functions. Include details about “all anatomical sections” of this microscopic filtering part of the kidney.
· Define in detail five (5) Urinary System Pathologies of your choice.
4. Describe in detail “step-by-step” how your assigned CCAC clinical affiliate utilizes the equipment within the Ultrasound Department, CT Scanning Suite(s) and a conventional Radiography room(s) to help diagnose one (1) of the five (5) Urinary System Pathologies you defined in # 3 of this assignment.
5. Review the “Three (3) Steps of Urine Formation” and watch the three (3) short videos for this section of your paper within the website listed in # 1 of this assignment.
6. Describe in detail the type of “contrast media” that is utilized to visualize the kidneys, ureters and bladder function within a Radiology Imaging Department.
7. Describe in detail how your clinical affiliate medically treats a patient who is experiencing an allergic reaction to contrast media injections within the Imaging Department.
8. Describe in detail all the “different medications” that can be administered to a patient that is experiencing an “allergic reaction to contrast media” during a Urinary System procedure.
9. Select one (1) anatomical part of the Urinary System from the website videos or any Textbooks. You can hand draw the part and label each section of the anatomy or cut-and-paste the part you choose and place it within the body of your paper. Describe in detail the anatomical parts and its functions.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.