Assignment length: The paper should be no less than 5 double-spaced, 12pt. font, pages in length (excluding title).
Assignment description: Pick one of the phenomena addressed in chapters 1, 3, 4, and 13 (suggestions listed below) and complete an annotated bibliography.
Topics that can be examined include (Email professor if there is a topic listed below that you would like to explore instead):
1) Social determinants of youth suicide (Note: Students can opt to investigate the higher incidence of youth suicide among Aboriginal youth compared to non-Aboriginal youth, among LGTBQ youth compared to non-LGBTQ youth),
2) Explanatory factors that help account for increased mental health distress among postsecondary students,
3) The relationship between violent video game playing and youth aggression,
4) Family factors and children’s academic, social and psychological wellbeing,
5) FGM (female genital mutilation) cultural practice: a case for cultural relativism or are the costs too steep and infringing,
6) Polygamy – Should it be decriminalized in Canada,
7) The costs of consumerism,
8) Rap or Hip Hop – Countercultural rebellion or cooptation/commodification of these ideas into the marketplace,
9) Factors accounting for the increased incidence of academic cheating,
10) Determinants of the overrepresentation of blacks and/or Indigenous peoples in Canada’s prison system, and
11) Competing explanations for school shooting rampages.
Consider five different peer-reviewed journal articles that address the role various factors play in accounting for these practices.
Format: This paper is comprised of five annotations (APA style referencing preferred). The five academic journal articles can be easily accessed using Humber library’s electronic database (www.library.humber.ca). In annotative bibliographies, no introduction or concluding paragraph is needed. Each annotation starts with the properly referenced source listing (see https://library.senecacollege.ca/c.php?g=718018&p=5126949#s-lg-box-16129615 for help with formatting) and must proceed with the following information:
i/ A summary of the source, description of study conducted, findings and analysis obtained.
ii/ The investigation’s strengths and limitations.
iii/ Conclusions drawn.
iv/ Your personal conclusions about the source.
No additional references page is needed as the references are included with each annotation in the paper itself.
Note: If students want to complete this annotated bibliography paper with one other student, they must together submit eight annotations (NB. each student is individually responsible for 4 of the 8 annotations). A shared mark will be assigned.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.