From this assignment, I expect two documents:
1. a comprehensive report (8 Pages) that will answer the big task below (All the references must be peer-reviewed and include a link to the reference).
2. (3 pages) a summary of at least 9 peer-reviewed references (the same that you will use to write the report with): This summary means that you will list all the references, then write a very short paragraph that summarizes each reference, then how you’ll use that same reference in the report to support your argument.
Read Gamble, J., Thompson, A., & Peteraf, M. (2018). Essentials of strategic management (6th ed.). McGraw-Hill ISBN: 978-1260261547 all of Chapter 6: Strengthening a Company’s Competitive Position: Strategic Moves, Timing, and Scope of Operations.
Based on the reading of Chapter 6 especially Gap case on Page 297 and watching the following videos, read the below description and answer the below questions:
Gap, Inc. (Gap) became a household name in the 1990s through its clever advertising and merchandising strategy that made it largely responsible for making the jeans-and-t-shirt style ubiquitous during that decade. In this Assignment, you will evaluate the pros and cons of Gap’s strategy, do a SWOT analysis, identify the strategic issues that Gap management needs to address, and propose action recommendations.
Your assignment: Gap has employed you as a consultant to assess the company’s overall situation, identify the strategic issues that management needs to address, and recommend a set of actions to improve the company’s future prospects. Please prepare a minimum of six (6) preferred eight (8) APA 7th edition formatted pages analytical/critical report to Gap management that includes the following:
1. What are the strategically relevant components of the U.S. Retail, Family Clothing Stores industry macroenvironment?
2. What is competition like in the family fashion industry? Which of the five competitive forces is strongest? Which is the weakest? What competitive forces seem to have the greatest effect on industry attractiveness and the potential profitability of new entrants?
3. What does your strategic group map of the family clothing retail industry look like? Is Gap Inc. well positioned? Why or why or why not?
4. What do you see as the key success factors in the market for family clothing?
5. What key factors may determine the success of Gap Inc.?
6. What recommendations would you make to Gap Inc. to improve its competitiveness in the market while mitigating any current and future risks?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.