Directions: Please answer all questions as FULLY as possible and provide examples when directed to.
1. What are two ways a speaker can establish credibility with an audience?
2. What are the three parts of a speech introduction? Provide a brief explanation of what each one does for the speaker.
3. What is the minimum and maximum number of main points you can have in a speech? Why should you not go over the maximum number of main points?
4. What are the two parts of a speech conclusion? How long should a speech conclusion be in a presentation that runs for eight minutes?
5. Describe extemporaneous speaking and why it is the most effective method of public speaking delivery?
6. What are two “Do’s” and two “Don’ts” for using PowerPoint? What is the main function of PowerPoint in a speech?
7. What are two methods for effectively persuading and audience?
8. What is the specific goal of a speech?
9. What are two responsibilities for an audience member during a speech?
10. What are three qualities of an effective public speaker?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.