Worth 50 points
Please answer the following questions relative to your results on the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument and the in-class negotiation we did on October 20. Your completed assignment should contain approximately 500-600 words, and should be clearly written, free of errors, and should contain specific examples and connect to course concepts/theory, as appropriate, to reinforce your opinions. Submit your completed paper (with name typed in!) via Blackboard assignments.
1. What was the dominant conflict resolution strategy (or strategies) used by the salesperson, and to what degree was this approach effective? Provide examples you observed/heard that reflect the use of this strategy and how it helped or hindered the negotiation resolution. (10 points)
2. What was the dominant conflict resolution strategy (or strategies) used by the buyer, and to what degree was this approach effective? Provide examples you observed/heard that reflect the use of this strategy and how it helped or hindered the negotiation resolution. (10 points)
3. Was this negotiation primarily integrative or distributive? Explain, providing evidence from the negotiation and tie it to the concepts presented in class and in the text (p. 407). (10 points)
4. If you had the opportunity to re-do the negotiation, what two things would you do differently and why? Explain, and comment on how this change might have affected the outcome and the relationship. (10 points)
5. In what ways does your dominant conflict resolution strategy help you in the workplace or if you are not currently working, in team projects? In what ways does it hinder you in the workplace/team projects? Explain. (10 points)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.