1) Times New Roman, 12-point font
2) 1-inch margins on all sides, double-spaced
3) MLA or APA format with:
• cover page,
• reference page and
• citations made within the narrative (internal documentation in parentheses)
4) Use the template provided, 4-6 pages (not inluding cover page and reference page)
5) PRINTED (you must turn it in in class)
Due: Tuesday, March 3 IN CLASS. (you may hand it in earlier). NO LATE PAPERS ACCEPTED.
Scoring: Rubric included. 20% of final grade for class.
1. What is leadership and who is a preeminent leader of our time? Choose a (vague/simple) definition of leadership and use this definition to argue for the importance of a leader or group of leaders through this lens.
a. Your first step is to choose a definition of leadership, provided by a scholar, and open with this.
b. Your second step is to choose a leader(s) or an organization that is most important to our current time according to this definition of leadership.
c. Your third step is to identify the critical issues on which this person leads and the people who are following.
2. Once you have approved your definition and leader(s), you will do research to find scholary sources (peer-reviewed journals, texts, major news outlets NOT blogs, NOT online news venues, NOT Wikipedia, etc.) to research the leadership approach and impact of your leader(s). How do your leader(s) lead? What impact have they had? What are the topics they lead on? How can you justify them as critical to our time? How have they helped to make change? What is different because of them?
3. How does our time period contextualize the leader(s)’ leadership? How does their identity contextualize their leadership? Be sure to include information about the leader(s) that relates back to what we have discussed in class. What might this leader’s influence now suggest about future leaders or the future of topic on which s/he is leading?
4. Be sure to cite all sources. You will need at least five SCHOLARLY sources to support your ideas.
(THE FIVE SOURCES MUST BE INFORMATION REGARDING ELON MUSK THAT SUPPORTS THE CHOSEN DEFINITION OF LEADERSHIP)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.