The object of this project is to apply knowledge and techniques learned in the classroom to a real estate case study. The students will be required to work individually and finish the Pinckney Street and Grosvenor Park Case Studies as sold by the Harvard Business Review. Each student shall turn in a short written paper (3-5 pages, times new roman font, double spaced, justified alignment) for each case. The papers should be written in paragraph form including an introduction, conclusion and body that answers in detail the questions given by the author and professor. The cases are found at https://hbr.org/product/pinckney-street/813182-PDF-ENG
and. https://hbr.org/product/grosvenor-park/390010-PDF-ENG. Please obey any copyright laws when purchasing the case. No exhibits are necessary with this paper.
Questions for Pinckney Street:
1. What are Edward Lee’s financial and non-financial objectives? (think first page here)
2. What individuals helped Lee during the process and what differing real estate job functions did they perform?
3. What is the debt coverage ratio and what are the two possible capitalization rates for the property? (think NOI/Value vs. NOI/Price) What do the ratio and rates tell us?
4. What is the before tax cash flow for the property? After calculating this, what is the equity dividend ratio and the mortgage constant for the property and what does these ratios tell us?
5. What are the issues/risks relating to the rehabilitation of the property that he intends to purchase?
6. What are the financial risks involved with purchasing and managing the property? (not necessarily the same risks as the previous question)
7. Are there any other items and/or issues that you would want to know before making a decision on whether to purchase the subject property? (Just try to think of one or two items or issues that may not be covered in the case.)
8. Will he be able to live rent free? (Provide solid reasoning with numbers)
9. Should Edward Lee purchase the property? Why or why not?
10. Lee is planning to renovate the building, so technically he is becoming a developer as well. Is he meeting the 3 objectives of real estate developers as noted in class?
Introduction = State the situation and give the objectives asked for in question 1.
Body = Answer questions 2-8 in paragraph form. You can attach any financial information in charts or graphs from Excel if you want, but they are not required.
Conclusion = Answer questions 9-10 here.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.