Using this theory, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. Define the middle range theory and the purpose of the selected middle range theory.
2. Define and discuss the nursing metaparadigm within the context of the selected middle range theory.
a. Explain how the theorist employs and defines each of the four concepts that comprise the nursing metaparadigm within the selected middle range theory
3. Explain the importance of the selected middle range theory in nursing practice.
a. provide and discuss two examples of use of the selected middle-range theory from current practice
4. The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
5. Include level 1 and level 2 headings.
6. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
7. The paper should include a conclusion.
8. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
9. Include a minimum of three references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) to support the paper. ***Historical references may be used as appropriate. (Definition of historical reference: reference to a well-known person, place event or literary work that adds meaning to the paper.)
10. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.