• 1250-1500 words (not including title page and bibliography)
• Page one is the cover page
• Last page is the bibliography
• 12 point Times New Roman Font
• 1 inch margins
• If using additional sources, you will cite using Chicago Manual of Style or MLA or APA (academic standard for historical writing) https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/
o Use footnotes to cite sources of quotations
o Include a complete biography
o Example Citation for a Book by One Author as follows:
Use the following as an outline for the book review.
1. Provide an opening statement and overview. Who was the author? What is their background? Scholar, soldier, etc. What is the main theme of the book? What sources did the author use in writing this work? Was the book biased towards one side or another, or towards any individual?
2. What is the application of the book for you in the US Military? Lessons learned? What are some of the principles that are most useful? Which are some of the least useful or hardest for you to apply?
3. Provide your opinion? How will you use this to aid your personal and professional development? Would you recommend this reading? Did the reading prove useful? Were there examples of exemplary leadership? Examples of poor leadership?
4. Provide a conclusion statement.
5. All assignments will be automatically submitted for plagiarism.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.