Please use at least two academic sources (i.e., academic textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles) beyond the class textbook will be required for each paper. No website citations will be allowed.
Include in your narrative response answers to the following questions:
1. Since Marco signed the checks, he basically approved Sharon’s pay. Do you agree? Why or why not?
2. In her mind, because Sharon frequently worked more than 40 hours per week, she felt she was entitled to overtime. She assumed Marco agreed, after all, he signed her checks. She didn’t feel she did anything wrong. Do you agree? Why or why not?
3. Marco assumed Sharon was a salaried employee; to be sure, Marco called the Department of Labor to confirm Sharon’s status and eligibility for overtime pay. Because of her title, responsibilities, and pay level, Sharon’s status (“salaried, exempt”) meant she was ineligible for overtime pay. Marco felt Sharon—a former paralegal who should have known the law in this case—intentionally took advantage of him and his easy-going nature. What would you have done if you were Marco? If you were Sharon?
4. What role did Marco and Sharon’s individual differences play in this situation?
5. Consider the Christian worldview approach to this situation. Provide a Biblical scripture that would reinforce or support a preferred behavior to resolving this situation ethically, and describe how it might be applied in this case.
USE THE BOOK ATTACHED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!
DeMarr. Negotiations & Dispute Resolution, 2nd Edition. Chicago Business Press, 2018-02-01. VitalBook file.
Effectively apply the concepts from the class textbooks to the hypothetical scenario between fictional employees.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.